- Green Flag Schools & College System was established in 1994. it started its journey in 1995 with the commencement of Green Flag Schools & College System from pre-primary level.
- As time passed the institution progressively upgraded with the devotion, endeavor and hard work of a passionate team.
- This devotion and struggle led to the extension of further four branches. The umbrella of Green Flag Schools & College System now comprises of:
- Campus I -Primary and Secondary Girls.
- Campus II -Secondary Boys.
- Campus III -Play Group, Pre-primary and Montessori.
- Campus IV Pre-primary to secondary.
- Campus V -Primary Boys.
- Campus VI
- Campus VII
- Campus VIII
- Girls College
- By the grace of Almighty ALLAH, completing of 22 year of educational excellence, the society turned over a leaf in the from of GREEN FLAG INTERMEDIATE GIRLS COLLEGE in 2011.
- Highly qualified and experience teachers who provide your children the most comprehensive and effective education.
- Spiritual awareness through teaching of religious concepts.
- Stress on the development of positive attitude. A complete library with latest reference books for SSC and HSC boards.
- Reference books and worksheets used to enhance students knowledge.
- Fully equipped science and air conditioned computer laboratories.
- Special emphasis on co-curricular activities.
- Spacious airy and well ventilated classrooms with comfortable furniture.
- A standby generator to provide relief to children during load shedding.
- Educational field trips.
- Regular medical checkups.
- Regular Parents-Teacher Meeting.
FACILITIES FOR STUDENTS
Well-Equipped Science Laboratories
The science laboratories are equipped with necessary material for Matriculation, Intermediate and GCE ‘O’ level ATP examination. The O-level Campuses offer these facilities according to the standards recommended by the Cambridge board. Separate laboratories have been set up for Intermediate students.
The Green flag School and College System libraries have a wide collection of books for both students and teachers. Each library is continuously replenished with the latest books to ensure the establishment of a reading culture. A huge variety of text books and reference books are available for the students to select from. Monthly journals and magazines are also stocked along with teachers’ resource material.
Well Equipped Computer Laboratories
The computer laboratories are equipped with LCD screens and audio- visual facilities. All students are given hands on computer training. Green Flag Schools & College System emphasizes education through computers by encouraging students to carry out web-based research work for various class projects and assignments.